So today....Outback Steakhouse...Let's do this!
Best- in order from best to worst
1. Grilled Shrimp "on the Barbie"- 295 calories (2 servings!)
2. Ahi Seared Tuna- 363 calories (2 servings!)
3. Coconut Shrimp- 414 calories (2 servings!)
1. Spinach Artichoke Dip- 1127 calories (serves 4)2. Bloomin Onion (spoken in an Australian accent, of course)- 1949 calories..ehhh! (serves 6)
** Remember...how many times do you do out and actually share the appetizer between 4 or 6 people?? Rarely. So then, you end up eating the WHOLE thing between 2 people...so many calories!)
1. 6 oz Victoria's filet with Asparagus & house salad with Tangy Tomato Dressing- ONLY 498 calories! (You all know I am not a big fan of red meat for anyone, but if you HAVE to have, then this is what to choose!)
2. Grilled Chicken on the Barbie with Fresh Mixed Seasonal Veggies- 401 calories ..and SO healthy!
3. Norwegian Salmon with Fresh mixed Seasonal Veggies- 484 calories (so good with all this Omega-3's and Vitamin D!)
|AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!|
Just like every other menu de-construction, we should know by now to avoid the hamburgers, right?! The hamburgers alone are over 1000 calories here! Also...remember people! Be CAREFUL of salad dressing!! Typically, the thinner it is, and if you can see through it, the better the dressing is for you.
Dessert (I am putting this just in case you make the bad decision to have it...but try try try to avoid!)
Best- Cheesecake- I'm seeing a trend here! 337 calories- and serves two!
Worst- The sampler Trio. Okay, another trend. Just avoid "trios" or "samplers" at all costs, always. 1776 calories.